By Sally K. Miller
Thoroughly Revised And up-to-date, the intense Care Nurse Practitioner Certification learn query publication, moment version is meant To paintings both As A Stand by myself Or together with The grownup Nurse Practitioner Certification assessment consultant. The learn query e-book Has three hundred extra Problem-Oriented, Multiple-Choice Questions that are Divided in keeping with content material quarter And comprise solutions, reason And Bibliographic Reference. ready through Board qualified Nurse Practitioners, The Questions Are consultant of these came across at the Certification Examinations provided For The Nurse Practitioner Certification. integrated With The e-book Is a web entry Code For JB Testprep, Our on-line Interactive trying out application!
Read or Download Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certification Study Question Book, Second Edition PDF
Best professional books
This ebook provides you with an entire origin at the Xen expertise and exhibits you ways Xen virtualization deals speedier reaction instances for brand spanking new server and repair requests, a simplified process management for a number of platforms, and higher availability for severe computing assets. filled with certain examples of Xen configuration records, procedure configuration records, and system-level configuration info, this booklet exhibits you why Xen virtualization is likely one of the major rising applied sciences at the Linux platform and is being built-in into nearly each advertisement distribution.
- Social Work: Voices from the inside
- AEPA Professional Knowledge: Elementary & Secondary 91, 92 (XAMonline Teacher Certification Study Guides)
- The Doctors Guide to Critical Appraisal
- Professional Xcode 3 (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
Extra info for Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certification Study Question Book, Second Edition
10. (a) Cardiac monitors have traditionally and historically been set to monitor lead II because lead II provides the best representation of a normal electrical propagation from right-upper to leftlower portion of the heart. , V1 for bundle branch blocks); however, actual practice is very 37 38 Chapter 6 slow to break away from tradition, and lead II is still often used despite the fact that it is not the best view of any given pathology. No lead is any more cost-effective than the other, and the USPS Task Force does not recommend specific leads for monitoring (McPhee & Papadakis, 2009; Parrillo & Denninger, 2008; USPSTS, 2007).
D) This is a classic dissecting aneurysm. It can be differentiated from an MI or a pulmonary embolism by the chest radiograph findings and the BP discrepancies. Tamponade, pulmonary edema, and pulmonary embolism would not manifest the blood pressure discrepancy, decreased femoral pulses, or mottling. Pulmonary edema would respond to some extent to nitroglycerin and morphine (McPhee & Papadakis, 2009). 14. (d) The Duke criteria for definite clinical diagnosis include either (a) two major criteria, (b) one major and three minor criteria, or (c) five minor criteria.
Lower extremity paralysis, sensory loss, and bladder and rectal dysfunction can result. Autonomic dysreflexia is characterized primarily by autonomic symptoms such as hypo or hypertension, disturbances in heart rate, headache, and nausea (Cooper, 2007). 19. (c) Pain associated with a herniated disk is characteristic and is radicular, virtually always traveling at least to the buttock or beyond; it is not claudication. The pain is not affected by position changes or rest, as is lumbarsacral strain.
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certification Study Question Book, Second Edition by Sally K. Miller